Search Engine

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Five Things I Love the Most

This world is full of many wonderful and lovely things. Man is trying to utilize the maximum resources of his intellect for finding out various types of inventions and discoveries and thus endeavouring to make the things lovelier and worth enjoying. The process of beautifying the worldly things is a continuous process.
Firstly, I have great love of Nature. I am fed from this artificial and momentary pleasure which we derive from the city life. I am thinking to settle in some village where i will be able to enjoy Nature. I wish to make friendship with nature because nature can be true friend and real guide of man, who never deceives a person who loves her. Wordsword, the great love of Nature, has also acknowledged this fact in his poems. I am very much anxious to go and enjoy steep hills; greenery of the open valleys, cool breeze and other natural objects.

Secondly, I am very much interested to adopt teaching as my profession in future. I am deeply pained to find illiteracy in my country. For the successful functioning of Democracy, it is essential that we reduce illiteracy to the minimum extent possible. I have a great love for this profession. I want every young man and woman must get education. There is a dire need for spreading the education to every hook and corner of the country
Thirdly, I have a keen desire to read novels. Novels are my favourite pastime. Novels widen the doors of knowledge. They give us an insight into the zig-zag ways of this world. Sometimes we are able to resolve many difficult problems with the help of Novel reading. We are able to chalk out many schemes which can be very useful in our day-today life.

Fourthly, I love my country. I can foreign anything just for the honour of my country. If somebody were to ask me to go to a foreign land and serve there, and get a handsome salary. I will be the first blunt young to refuse this offer. It is because I am very much fond of the ways of life, the food, the sunshine, home, friends, parents and other relations. I will not be doing justice to my Motherland.

The last but not the least, I love my sweet home. It is rightly uttered “East or West home is the best.” I live in a small house which does not contain all the modern facilities, but still it is not less than a paradise. I have been to my friend’s houses I find ultra modern decorations. The houses contain dining rooms, sitting rooms, bedrooms etc. Further, very rich and lavish food is served. In spite of all this, I don’t like this type of artificial life. That’s why I have selected the above mentioned five things which are dearest to me and are the essence of my life and living.

1 comment: