Search Engine

Thursday 16 June 2022

An Ideal Rainy Day

A rainy day is loved by everyone. There would hardly be anyone who despises it. Everyone has his own way of rejoicing the rain. While some love walking in the rain, others love to drench and dance while yet others love the view sitting on their window sill.

My ideal rainy day would be sitting by the window and watching rain, catching some droplets of rain and feeling the chilly breeze on my cheeks. I enjoy writing in my diary sitting by the window. It calms my heart and brings new and creative thoughts in my mind. My mother gets me hot cup of coffee and we enjoy our coffee together. I often turn on soft music and relax on an armchair sipping my coffee.

After spending my afternoon and relaxing with my mom, I love to go on a drive with my dad in the evening to explore the city and relish the beauty of nature. We visit our favourite restaurant during the rains and enjoy having crunchy onion and mirchi pakoras with mint chutney. 

By the time we drive back home, it’s usually dark. I feel so weary and sleepy as I return home. All I do on my return is just change and go to my bed. I really have a sound sleep on a rainy day as the weather is extremely chilly.

Conclusion

So my idea of rainy day is to spend my day with my family and enjoy the beauty of nature. It is so much fun to spend time with family during rains. I love my family and I love rains too.



No comments:

Post a Comment