Search Box

Saturday, 3 September 2011

My Favourite Hobby

A hobby can be almost anything a person like to do in his spare time. Because the “Idle Mind is Devil’s workshop” therefore those who have developed a hobby never need to worry about what to do with their newly founded leisure hours.

Every person in the world has a hobby of his own. There are many kinds of hobbies such as gardening, stamp collecting, hiking, coin collecting, photography, listening to music and so forth. Girls to pursue some hobbies. Their hobbies differ from those of the boys. Girls mostly like hobbies such as cooking, stitching dresses, painting and listening to music.

Among all the hobbies mentioned above I like painting. It is a subtle hobby. Whenever I get time I sit down with my paint box, canvas, brushes and paint beautiful landscape. My hobby does not infringe on the rights of other people. It is not a noisy hobby like music. I can also earn money by selling my paintings to lover of fine arts. My hobby fills my heart with joy and colours and there it is my favourite hobby.

Sir Wilham Osler said:

“No man is really happy or safe without a hobby.”

33 comments:

  1. nice ! very helpful ! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a great essay and it helps me very much.thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good yar it has actually helped me for my project

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very beautiful essay I like this very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing thanks very much ............ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of The Best Essays I Have Ever Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. u said ur hobby only in one line other all sentences u just said what is hobby bu it is nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helped alot......... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. it"s amazing yar

    ReplyDelete
  12. it"s amazing yar

    ReplyDelete
  13. u are mad anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
    option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    My site: daily offers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this publish was once great.
    I do not understand who you might be however certainly
    you're going to a famous blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

    My page: free bet codes

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks...
    this has helped me in doing my home-work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nothing great

    ReplyDelete
  18. suuuuuuuuperb

    ReplyDelete
  19. No it's not good cuz it's short

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a good essay it help me very much and painting is my hobby..............

    ReplyDelete
  21. it is helpful even for children of 7 & 8
    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found it good, but a little basic.
    If you could have written something more on painting, then i would have found it more useful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is good for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  24. your somebody in the eyes of novice and am counting myself.Thanks for the piece.

    ReplyDelete